Re: Gatherings (Specifically, Vermont? NH? MG Musuem)

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: Re: Gatherings (Specifically, Vermont? NH? MG Musuem)
From: streeter@im.lcs.mit.edu <mit-eddie!im.lcs.mit.edu!streeter@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 90 16:38:13 -0400
  Next- Do I remember some kind of gathering at the MG museum in New England
  (vermont?) some time in the fall? We are trying to plan some kind of N.E.
  fall vacation in Sept/Oct. and would like to take in some auto viewing
  and events if possible.

I have heard of this museum, but am not sure where it is, other
than in either Vermont or NH.  I'd greatly appreciate somebody who
knows where it is providing me with directions.  Also, as Roger
Garnett requests, a schedule of events would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Kenneth B. Streeter         | ARPA: streeter@im.lcs.mit.edu
MIT LCS, Room NE43-350      | UUCP: ...!uunet!im.lcs.mit.edu!streeter
545 Technology Square       | (617) 253-2614    (work)
Cambridge, MA 02139         | (617) 225-2249    (home)