Catching up

To: "acsu.buffalo.edu!british-cars%alliant.com"@planck.acsu.buffalo.edu
Subject: Catching up
From: mit-eddie!hercules.acsu.buffalo.edu!tobin@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Mike Tobin)
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 90 9:29:10 EDT
Our mailer's been out of sorts this week.  I don't think any of my
mail's gotten out and I know I haven't received anything.  It also threw
away all my old mail, so I don't have anyone's address.

Three things: one for everyone going the Lars this weekend, one for Jim
Muller, and one for Terriann.

Lars folks.  Did we agree on a place to meet?  I vote for Duane's red
100-4:  I'll be be sure to check it out.

Jim.  Thanks for the directions to the Antique show.  It was a great
time.  We checked out your tent several times, but you werte either
playing or "around".  We'd have stuck around to wait, but there were just too
many temptations!  Next Time.

Terriann.  I've been wracking my brain to remember E 14th Auto Wrecking.
I grew up in San Leandro and E 14th played an important role in my
automotive education.  Our Healey still carries the plate holder from
the San Leandro Healey dealer (I've still got it's original yellow on
black plate).  I can't believe I never noticed a place
like you describe.  Where are they, and how long have they been there?

Mike Tobin