Re: transmission oil

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: Re: transmission oil
From: mit-eddie!hpfcmi.fc.hp.com!rdg@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Date: Tue, 08 May 90 13:29:34 MDT
>       In the recent write up in Grassroots Motorsports Magazine on the TR-6
> they highly reccomend Redline's manual trans/transaxle fluid as 'a transmissi
on
> rebuild in a can'. Anyone else tried this stuff?

I can't say if it's a "rebuild in a can", but the Redline MTL is
wonderful stuff. It smooths shifts, enhances syncro action, and
just simply feels food. I've been using it for almost a year now
in a Swedish auto. I'd recommend it highly. BTW, I've tried lots
of other transmission lubes- Mobil 1, Lubriplate, etc, and lots
of additives.

Rob