Re: TR6 tops

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: Re: TR6 tops
From: mit-eddie!hpfcmi.fc.hp.com!rdg@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Date: Fri, 04 May 90 17:03:22 MDT
> couple seasons more than i should have.  So here's the question: has
> anybody tried one of J.C. Whitney's cheap rag tops?  they range in
> price from $103.46 to $130.46 according to my latest catalog.  TRF

I just got one for my Datsun Roadster a month ago. The instructions
were impossible to follow, no doubt because I've had no experience
in doing such things, so I had somebody else install it for me.
It's a real nice top, with nice big windows. The only flaw seems to
be in how it fits around the side windows. Let's just say that the
car is "well-ventilated". (Of course, I have no idea how well the
original top fit.)

Rob