Re: Car Survey

To: alliant!Alliant.COM!british-cars@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Subject: Re: Car Survey
From: sgi!chromavac.csd.sgi.com!miq@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Date: Fri, 4 May 90 14:34:18 PDT

Bill Orr seyz:

           MAKE           Model          YEAR         Cond

          Triumph         TR6            1971          6/7

          Land Rover      109 Safari     1966          4/5

          Jensen          InterceptorIII 1973         7/8

          Jensen          InterceptorIII 1972      Spares Car

Now I was under the impression that 5 was show quality, 4 was really good
but could use some work, 3 was daily driver type, etc.  So that Jensen
Interceptor must be really awesome.  I guess its like those nuts-n-bolts
110 point refurbushed cars with 50 miles total on the car and still smells
like a new car with paper dots on the tires....

"Mister! Hey mister! You lights are popped up, but they aren't on!"
        "Huh?  Oh gee thanks...<sigh>"
                                An ingorant good samaitan and me in my Bugeye
Miq Millman -- miq@sgi.com or {decwrl,pyramid,ucbvax}!sgi!miq
415 960 1980 x1041 work