RE: TR10

To: BRITISH-CARS <@NSFNET-RELAY.AC.UK:BRITISH-CARS@alliant.com>
Subject: RE: TR10
From: mit-eddie!NSFNET-RELAY.AC.UK!CSTMJS%cr83.staffordshire-polytechnic.ac.uk@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Date: Thu, 3 May 90 11:43 GMT
I finally remembered to bring it to work!  The address for the UK Standard
Motor Club is:

57 Main Street, Meriden, Coventry CV7 7LP, UK

they would be interested in hearing about the suriving TR10 I'm sure and
could well supply US sources for parts.

If anyone is interested, I have a comprehensive list of UK single make(and
single) model clubs, many of whome keep registers and handle overseas members.
Let me know make/model and I'll send address.

Thanks for the info on unleaded/valve seats.  Can I also ask which substitutes
work best?

Mark Stiles