colortune....

To: british-cars@alliant.Alliant.COM
Subject: colortune....
From: "If cartoons were meant for adults they'd show them in prime time 01-May-1990 0918" <mit-eddie!wxyz.enet.dec.com!metzger@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 1 May 90 06:18:29 PDT
Rob,

Send me E-mail about the colortune. I've got one sitting in my basement that I
can lend you. I've never been able to get the darn thing working correctly so I
might as well lend it to somebody that might be able to.

Sorry I missed the East coast SOL get together. We ended up going out to
Quabbin (not in the Midget) for a picnic. I don't know if I'll be at Lars
Anderson this year. I'd like to go but the date happens to fall on my
anniversary :-)

Sorry for sending this out to everybody...

Metz

metzger@wxyz.dec.com