Re: [Bricklin] Oil Pressure Issue

To: "Rick at High Tech Coatings" <rick@hightechcoatings.com>, "bl"
Subject: Re: [Bricklin] Oil Pressure Issue
From: "Greg Schroeder" <gschroeder@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 08:23:25 -0500
Rick,

Thanks for the information in the other email.  I have some checking to do.

As far as the filter this is the second reference I have heard about not
using a Fram filter.  I am using a WIX basically since I like the look of
the black under the hood, but at the time for no other reason.  Sounds like
Fram should be avoided.

Greg 0036