Re: [Bricklin] Value Question

To: "Kevin D. Hand" <khand1486@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Bricklin] Value Question
From: Chuck Scurr <chuckscurr@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 20:56:20 -0800 (PST)
NOT WANTING TO START A "FLAME WAR"  BUT

F W I W ~~~~~~~I  have been a Bricklin International Member for many many
years,
Also I have owned a 74 and 2- 75 Bricklins, and I am the original owner of a
near stock Bricklin  S/N XXXXXXX2737 all original Acrylics for 34 years with
less than 10/K miles.(Air Doors,Modern Ignition, 4 Barrel Carburetor.,Long
Tube Headers)
 I do love the Bricklin but they definitely are not a daily driver in my
opinion
and I still need information on the door struts<smile>
chuck
PS: I would guess the value at 17.5 to 20/K $$$ in good times

Delco/ Mongoose 425SS Torch Red
Y2K 4 Sp Coupe in Honolulu Hawaii