Re: [Bricklin] Value Question

To: Ed Wenger <wewenger@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Bricklin] Value Question
From: "Paul J. Amoroso" <paul-amo@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2009 23:26:59 -0500
My thoughts are even though it has only 200 miles, was it started and
run regularly?  Mine has $17K of which most were put on in the first 10
years.  The car is started at least once every 2 months and usually
backed out of the garage and after it warms up, put back in again.
Keeps it in running condition.

And yeah, Chuck, that was a bash.  Maybe the guys that don't belong to
the group are more likely to have cars that they don't care for.  But
this group, not even including myself, have some very fine cars.  There
are not going to be any better B's outside of this group.  They have the
best B's in the world.

Amo #1207