Re: Over heating #2121

To: "Breton48" <breton48@cox.net>, <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Over heating #2121
From: "Greg Schroeder" <gschroeder@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 13:53:09 -0500
You have a couple of options.  The easiest is something like Water Wetter.
This manages the heat better, but you will have to flush and fill before
winter since this will freeze quickly.

The other option is a 160 degree high flow thermostat.  Seems like I
purchasde mine from Summit.  The local auto parts did not understand what I
was hunting for.   I installed a high flow water pump but the high flow
lower tempreture thermostat seems to have worked the best.  On a 95 degree
day with the air on mine was runing at 180.

Greg 0036