Re: Fuel Pump

To: "Early, Stephen" <Stephen.Early@mbna.com>
Subject: Re: Fuel Pump
From: "Paul J. Amoroso" <paul-amo@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 16:09:57 -0500
Hi,

Just out of curiosity, because I don't know that much about carbs & the
technical end of things.....  my car sits also.  I usually pump the
accelerator about 10 times before cranking it.  Wouldn't that solve the
problem for the fuel not being filled up in the bowl and having to crank
it too much?  If you had the fuel pump hooked up to the oil pump like
you say, would you not eliminate the problem by pumping the
accelerator.  If so, then maybe it does make sense???  I don't know.
What do you think?

Thanks,
Paul Amo