Re: Fuel Pump

To: "bricklin@autox.team.net" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel Pump
From: greg monfort <altec210@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 11:44:01 -0800 (PST)
Greets!

Hmm, considering Ford owns? Mazda, I'm surprised my
USA spec car doesn't have one then. Yeah, I looked up
the recommended connection and it's off the oil
pressure sensor, but still don't recall if that's
where I wired it and don't feel like hassling with
gaining access so I can check it.

Yep, all my early cars, MGs, AHs, etc., ran the pump
in the accessory position until I rewired them. Dumb,
pure dumb.......

GM