Re: air compressor relay

To: "bricklin" <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: air compressor relay
From: "High Tech Coatings" <htc@MNSi.Net>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 05:07:52 -0500
I recently saw an ad for compressors, relays, hose, fittings and related
parts in a Sport Truck or Truckin magazine (not sure which) but the company
had a two page air ride suspension layout with no less than three different
pumps many varied pressure switches and relays and tons of hose and
fittings. Sorry I can't remember which issue but I'm sure you can find a
similar ad in a similar mag near you.
 Rick 2028/0539