Re: remote door opener

To: "bricklin" <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: remote door opener
From: "High Tech Coatings" <htc@MNSi.Net>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 05:02:04 -0500
I recently saw one with 8 channels more than enough for every thing on a
brick. Now if I can only remember where. I think it was in a sport truck or
import magazine (I don't own one but some of the hottest new technology is
for these vehicles), so go down to you local mag seller and play library
till you find the ad. The ad also had a bunch of different door solenoids of
differing pull strength.
Rick 2028/ 0539