Re: air compressor relay

To: "Bricklist" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: air compressor relay
From: "Jeff Wood" <Cybertec@TheGrid.Net>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 12:54:05 -0800
Well, I've got a vac pump, with plans to (re)fit a electric pump.  My plans
were to use a brake-line pressure switch (type some motorcycles use for
brake lights) and a ford starter solenoid.  Pressure switch energized
solenoid, solenoid juices pump.

I had an old ooga horn that I had to rig that way thru the horn button as it
drew so much current. (dif. car) Worked like a charm.