Haggerty and Brickline Magazine

To: "'bricklin@autox.team.net'" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Haggerty and Brickline Magazine
From: "Graziano, Michael" <michael.graziano@csfb.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 16:01:28 -0500
Hi.  I'm not a Bricklin person, although I do think they are extremely nice
cars (obligatory kiss up).  I'm actually an MG person.  It's come across my
ears that the January 1999 issue of Brickline has a story about Haggerty
Classic Car Insurance, and collector's insurance in general.

As I currently have a policy with Haggerty for my Midget,  I would love to
read the article.  I searched around the Bricklin website
(www.bricklin.com),  but couldn't find any methods for obtaining back issues
of Brickline.

Would anyone have a back issue of the magazine they would be willing to
sell, or just scan the article and email it to me privately?  I think the
article would be of great interest to all of the people on the MG lists,
but would not send it out without first consulting either the magazine
editor or Dennis McCluggage, the author.  If anyone knows the email
addresses of either individual,  I would appreciate that information as
well.

Thanks in advance.

Michael

'78 MG Midget 1500
'87 Nissan 300ZX
'96 Nissan Maxima

CREDIT | FIRST
SUISSE | BOSTON
FID Product Control
Eleven Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10010
(212)325-8646

This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  No
If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all
sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute,
recipient. CREDIT SUISSE GROUP and each of its subsidiaries each reserve
the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.  Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state
them to be the views of any such entity.