Re: Haggerty and Brickline Magazine

To: "Bricklin" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Haggerty and Brickline Magazine
From: "Greg Monfort" <wingracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 21:30:16 -0500
Don't have a scanner. Back issues, $5.00 each, can be
ordered from Daniel Heikkinen ph# 734.663.7145

The article is a reprint of the 'Motor Matters'
column by Denise in the 10-14-98 edition of 'The
Roanoke Times'. You can contact her at
dmcclugg@crain.com but I assume you need the paper's
permission.

There's a good followup insurance article in Vol 24,
#4 also. I assume you should ask John Blair
blair@exis.net about reproducing this one.

GM