canadian cars

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: canadian cars
From: Randy Esposito <rpe@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 21:07:58 -0500
well the car i saw today (that only needed interior work) was a mess.
both door skins popped, very rusty jams, interior all rust - no carpet!
ANYWAY i guess that how it goes. I am interested in a couple of cars
from the great white north. anyone got experience? customs has a small
duty, and if it was 'manufactured' before 1975 it does not need DOT
regs. customes otherwise wants a letter from the manufacturer stating
it  is up to US spec. Are all the Bricks up to US spec? weren't the '75s
built in 74? any info (as always) is greatly appreciated -- Randy

by the by for what it's worth i think that the banter on the mailing
list is, and has been, great. even if it has dropped off a little. oh -
the Bricklins, in my opinion, are a more handsome vehicle than the
Deloreans (which i like as well)