Water damaged Interior

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Water damaged Interior
From: Lbc302@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 23:30:35 EST
Randy,In Response To the water damaged interior,if the seats are in very poor
shape
find a nice set of tan seats out of a Pontiac Fiero,that is what I used in my
vin#1136,and they look real nice in there,and are more confortable,as for the
carpet,either you can have carpets custom cut by a upholster or you can do
that yourself if you are so inclined,what I used to clean the panels(read
vynil) was Whilteys whitewall cleaner,believe me that stuff does a excellent
job to get that deep black grime that my interior panels had,and made them
look as new.

Claude
1136