'75 fix ups

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: '75 fix ups
From: GodlyKrew@aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 1997 21:12:00 -0500 (EST)
I'm still working on VIN 1758....it runs great, but still has a few things
that bug me...

1.  The hydraulic doors are not working.  I've just about sprained my ankle
leg pressing the door to get in and out.  With the lines full I try to raise
the door and the motor makes no noise.  The solenoids and relays are fine,
but I fear a failed pump.
I hear its similar to one on a 65 Mustang Convertable.  any makes and models
of a compatible replacement pump would help, as I cannot currently afford the
air door upgrade.

2.  I need the new emergency brake rubber boot. Mine is shot and it feels as
though there is a blast of hot air coming from underneath the center console.
 Make and model, where 2 find....

3.  The passenger side window is apparently off the track.  it slips lower
every time I drive it.  Any tips on how to be sure the window is back where
it should be would help...I cant afford to let go of the window, thinking its
on track and have it drop all the way down inside the door, a 3 hour job.

4.  The tachometer reads much higher than the actual RPM rate.  I assume its
the guage.  where can I find a replacement guage that matches the
speedometer?

5.  The fuel guage is not working.  Every once in a while it will move from
its home (empty) and go to the right place on the guage, say 1/2 tank.  Bad
connection, maybe, or is it a bad guage?  Please dont say its the sensor in
the tank.  If i have to replace that, I had might as well go ahead and
restore the whole car from the ground up.

Thanks in advance 4 any advice, tips, etc