Re: '75 fix ups

To: <GodlyKrew@aol.com>, <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: '75 fix ups
From: "Greg Monfort" <wingracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 1997 22:38:26 -0500
1)  When mine quit years ago, during a date where the woman thought it was a
variation on the old 'ran out of gas trick', it was because the brushes were
worn out. The pump on VIN 1609 was from a '67 Lincoln convertible, or at
least the brush plate assys were.
2), 4)  Try Terry Tanner.
3)  Is the glass debonding or is the mech. going bad? If debonding, you need
to repair before it does drop and chip/break.
5)  Restore the car from the ground up.

GM