bmcu

Re: [Bmcu] FW: Utah Bill to Classify Vehicles 30 Years Old and

To: bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] FW: Utah Bill to Classify Vehicles 30 Years Old and
From: Gary Lindstrom <gary@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 21:25:20 -0600
My understanding is that vintage plates require certification that the
car is only used for club events, parades, etc. -- a loose definition at
best.

My interpretation is essentially that if your car is insured as a
collector car, you qualify.  Clearly any car used for commuting to work
or school, etc., is a no-no.

If the only car you own is your vintage car, you probably have some
explaining to do.

     --Gary

Bmcu@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html