bmcu

Re: [Bmcu] Hello

To: Bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] Hello
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 20:22:05 -0600
jayperry88@gmail.com wrote:
> I love all the emails and updates but they're swamping my blackberry.  Can
>you please take me off this email list or change the email you send to to
>jayperry88@hotmail.com? Thank you.

At the bottom of each real-time message ( not digest ) is a link to
unsubscribe/manage your own list settings.  That would be the
place I suggest starting.  You can unsubscribe your current address
and then go through the subscribe process for a new address.

Or you can keep the old address and set it to no mail.  That way that
address will still be considered as a member so mail sent from there
will not be rejected as a non-member submission.  Folks need to
keep in mind that *they* aren't members, their *email address* is.

mjb.
Bmcu@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive