bmcu

Re: [Bmcu] FW: Utah Bill to Classify Vehicles 30 Years Old and

To: bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] FW: Utah Bill to Classify Vehicles 30 Years Old and
From: Loren Chandler <loren@shopsite.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 13:28:43 -0600
>From the original email in this thread:

"Vintage vehicles are exempted from annual emissions and safety
inspections."

This seems to indicate that not even a safety inspection would be
required, if the vehicle were registered as 'vintage'. Can anyone confirm?

Also, does anyone know when this law will take effect, i.e. when I can
go to the DMV and register my '76 as 'vintage'?

-Loren