bmcu

Re: [Bmcu] FW: Utah Bill to Classify Vehicles 30 Years Old and

To: gary@cs.utah.edu, johnprogess@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] FW: Utah Bill to Classify Vehicles 30 Years Old and
From: MichaelLKelly@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 23:05:15 -0400 (EDT)
Police (generally), in Utah, are not charged with enforcing the "missing
front plate" offense but they WILL ticket for it if you are stopped for
another offense and ticketed for the "primary offense".  This, generally,  will
vary from department to department BUT, if the nice officer wants to
"speak" to you due to a suspicious observation or "gut-feeling", rest assured
that he/she may use the missing front plate as a basis for that  conversation.

In a message dated 3/30/2011 7:22:02 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,