bmcu

Re: [Bmcu] [BMCU] Club Officers

To: "'Gary Lindstrom'" <gary@cs.utah.edu>
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] [BMCU] Club Officers
From: "Bill Robinson" <billr@redwoodmusic.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 22:01:36 -0800
Thanks for pointing that out, Gary. Of course Jeff and Floyd did great work,
as well. Floyd was handling the newsletter during my tenure and I interacted
with him frequently. My comment about you rescuing the newsletter was based
on the fact that had you not taken on the newsletter, it could have resulted
in a situation not unlike today. Indeed you carried on and improved upon the
original vision and traditions of the newsletter.
I hold all present and past board members in the highest regard. Sure it's
work and we're all busy, but I am sure all will agree the rewards have
always more than compensated for the investment in time. My objective is to
pique the interest of some of our talented members in hopes they will step
up to the tasks.
Cheers,
B.