bmcu

Re: [Bmcu] [BMCU] Club Officers

To: Rondo Rawlings <rompinrondo99@q.com>
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] [BMCU] Club Officers
From: Dylan Thurston <dylan.thurston@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 10:11:25 -0700
While I don't have the experience to apply for most BMCU positions. I've not
been a member for very long. Nor would I be great at designing the news
letter. However I've always felt that the website could use a tune up. I
mean no offense to the current website maintainer, but as a web programmer
by profession i feel that we can do much better. The newsletter could even
be managed and pulled directly from the site. Several projects I've had in
the past had newsletter views of the website that were used to actually
generate their newsletters. This reduced the need to replicate data in two
locations and simplified the process. I don't know if the website maintainer
position is open but i'd love to throw my hat in the ring. Again, i hope I'm
not offending anyone.
-Dylan Thurston