bmcu

Re: [Bmcu] [BMCU] Club Officers

To: <floyd_inman@msn.com>, <billr@redwoodmusic.com>,
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] [BMCU] Club Officers
From: Rondo Rawlings <rompinrondo99@q.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 09:37:01 -0700
I HAVE BEEN READING THE COMMENTS REGARDING OFFICERS;

JUST A THOUGHT BUT I FOR ONE DONT KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IS INVOLVED REGARDING THE
POSITIONS THAT EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT, MAYBE IF THERE WAS A DESCRIPTION OF
THE DUTIES FOR EACH POSITION, PEOPLE WOULD UNDERSTAND EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE
VOLUNTEERING FOR.