Re: taking care of GGF...

To: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: taking care of GGF...
From: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 09:36:02 -0700
As I understood it, we stopped hiring the sweeper after we purchased
the super-blower.  Didn't we buy the super-blower so that we could
clean the lot ourselves?

The blower gets the course just as clean prior to the first run group
as the sweeper does.  The surface was great in run group 2 at Round
13.  The course gets just as dirty over the course of the day with
either method of cleaning.  One advantage of having the blower that I
don't think we've exploited so far, is the ability to do a mid-day
"touch up" during the break.  Perhaps we should try that, since I
think it would be more effective than any amount of extra sweeping in
the morning.

--

john@idsfa.net                                              John Stimson
http://www.idsfa.net/~john/                              HMC Physics '94