taking care of GGF...

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: taking care of GGF...
From: Joseph Weinstein <joe@bea.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 14:56:27 -0700
How much would it cost to have a street sweeper go over the
lot and sweep up, collect and dispose of all the gravel,
tire-beads left from burnout competitions, etc? That would
make a major benefit for several events at least.

PS: I humbly acknowledge the workers who have the devotion and
energy to wield brooms, to push drifts of crud away from the
line, and I hope this suggestion is taken well: Please, always
sweep towards the boundary of the lot, not inward. This way your
efforts will have a more durable effect.
Joe