RE: Oakland Plan B

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net, "Carl Merritt" <cmerritt@luminous.com>
Subject: RE: Oakland Plan B
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 17:22:53 -0400

Message text written by "Carl Merritt"

"With associated long term agreements with GGF and the city of
Berkeley to protect our investment of course."

GGF wouldn't enter into any "long-term" deals the last time I talked to
them, which was three years ago during my tenure as site finder. That may
have changed.
GGF is located in the City of Albany, Calif., not Berkeley.

We have a City of Albany use permit obtained by GGF. We don't want to be
applying for that again separately when it can be done best by the property
owner.

--John Kelly