Re: regarding drive-alongs

To: PAUL TIBBALS <pault151@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: regarding drive-alongs
From: james creasy <jcreasy@perforce.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 09:31:49 -0700
if the course has more right hand than left hand turns, a passenger may
well be faster.  i remember mr davis winning on a third run with a
passenger on such a course (this is after over hearing a competitor say
he had obviously given up trying to win because he took a passenger).
ive not noticed much difference, even in my light car.  it still depends
more on how well i drive.  in a miata i notice it a lot more.

james
OSP - Other Seat Prepared