Re: regarding drive-alongs

To: john@harlie.idsfa.net, pault151@comcast.net
Subject: Re: regarding drive-alongs
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 00:26:33 EDT
Or...another take:
We autocross to have fun...going fast is fun...riding along with somebody,
going fast, is fun and helps illustrate/teach how to go fast, increasing said
fun...therefore, we should have drive-alongs...:-)

BTW, in the past, people have just come up to me and asked if they can ride
along...primarily because they just know the Z06 is gonna be fun...if  its my
first run, I always say yes...if its my second and I'm worried about  winning
class, I say maybe...if its my third and I still have to go faster, I  say
"no" ;-)
So, cones and stickers are good ideas, but I think that it just should be a
given that its OK to ask and also OK to say "no", with no hard feelings!
Mike Wood