Re: New Solo 2 Officers for 2005 and change to Street Tire

To: ba-autox@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: New Solo 2 Officers for 2005 and change to Street Tire
From: Glenn Ellingson <geewiz@sonic.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 20:48:00 -0800
On Friday, December 17, 2004, at 07:38  PM, Pat Kelly wrote:
> Hwever, once you get that stick it's hard to give up. :)

New solution to all our problems!!

"Psst! Over here! Here, kid, the first set of R compounds are free..."

Slightly more seriously, if we can't find another way around the
variability of the street tire class, I would rather see the competitors
run with their race-tire-eligible equivalent classes but still pax
everyone together. Sure, if it rains the results will skew. Does that
really matter that much?

-- Glenn