RE: Adrenalin addict needs help

To: jesvilla@gte.net
Subject: RE: Adrenalin addict needs help
From: "Richard Urschel" <osp13@mybluelight.com>
Date: 8 Jan 2004 21:18:13 -0000
On Thu, 8 Jan 2004 11:43:42 -0800 Jesus Villarreal <jesvilla@gte.net> wrote:
> Rich, maybe you should try snow skiing, that will provide the neccesary rush
> of adrenaline and save your Elan from a snow bank at the same time.
>
> Jesus

There's something about Tahoe in the winter time that turns me into Mr. Hyde
making my former list personality seem absolutely angelic.

Karen had reminded me what I was overlooking: Other drivers.

Actually, the private roads where we live are perfect for a good rip. But first
I shall have to buy out the other  homeowners in the area or else they will run
me out.

Thanks for all the alternative suggestions.

Sign up for Internet Service under $10 dollars a month, at
http://isp.BlueLight.com