Re: Adrenalin addict needs help

To: nokones@kenmitchell.com
Subject: Re: Adrenalin addict needs help
From: "Richard Urschel" <osp13@mybluelight.com>
Date: 8 Jan 2004 16:06:12 -0000
I'll bet you haven't hit any cones though. Year, of course, can refer to the
calendar year or the past year. As in my hi-tech (not transmissions) stock
account is up 7.9% for the calendar year and 100% for the past 12 months. Now
I'm only down 12% on what I invested in it. Miracles can happen. Do you think
times would fool my body into returning to it's "normal" chemical inbalance?

Spencer, where are you? Maybe towing the green Lotus to Hayward would work.

On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 06:13:19 -0800 Kenneth Allan Mitchell
<nokones@kenmitchell.com> wrote:
>   Rich:
>
> Wow, you found 15 events so far this year? I'm hungry for "a" event let
> alone 15 events. Where did you find 1.87 events in the last 8 days?
>
> Richard Urschel wrote:
> > Having only run 15 autocrosses this year for various

Sign up for Internet Service under $10 dollars a month, at
http://isp.BlueLight.com