re: Adrenalin addict needs help

To: ba-autox-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: re: Adrenalin addict needs help
From: SFRASER1234@aol.com
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 20:45:55 -0500
Rich,
One bad word, six letters:
P O L I C E

They will take away your fun if they catch you smiling in that car with
suspicion of causing trouble. Even if the nice 4 wheel drift through the
intresction was picture perfect under complete control.

Think your sending money on crap tires... NO WAY.. run last years worn out race
tires... If your going to get in trouble have GOOD fun doing it.

Actually all those are bad thoughts... Bring your Lotus to my house and I'll
watch it for you (to make sure you don't get into trouble!

See ya later,
Scott Fraser