Adrenalin addict needs help

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Adrenalin addict needs help
From: "Richard Urschel" <osp13@mybluelight.com>
Date: 8 Jan 2004 06:50:40 -0000
Having only run 15 autocrosses this year for various reasons I find my self
suffering from withdrawal for the first time in about five years. Combined with
cabin fever, it's influencing me to talk myself into throwing the crap sumi's
on the black elan and going out into the rain.
"Elan's are evil in the rain."
"I'm good in the rain."

I have a nagging feeling that I am overlooking something obvious that will
convince me not to do this. Anyone out there thinking clearly enough to know
what it is?

Sign up for Internet Service under $10 dollars a month, at
http://isp.BlueLight.com