Re: Looking for Ford mechanic

To: toma@coolgamestuff.com
Subject: Re: Looking for Ford mechanic
From: Larrybsp@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 03:06:02 EST
from:larrybsp@aol.com (Larry Stark)

               Best Ford mechanic, Solo II autocrosser, SCCA road racer )
held track record at Sears in a Gremlin!) and stock car driver is Mike Stevens
of
Stevens Auto Works on Main Street in Milpitas. Mikes an experienced Ford
mechanic who knows his business and Ford vehicles. He is fair, honest and has
always done a good job own my family GM vehicles.

 Larry