Re: Last Sunday

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Last Sunday
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 23:02:53 EST
jim_ochi@yahoo.com writes:

> Please, people, respect our sites.  No launches, no burnouts, no donuts, no
> tire warming, no "trying out my latest mods".  Also, please keep an eye out
>
> on the stuff in the paddock.  If each of us watches out for our neighbors,
> maybe we can keep stuff from walking away.

I'd just like to add one thing...  BE CAREFUL!  I approached some locals
doing donuts at GGF once many years ago, and one of them got out of the car
carrying a Bowie knife!  I backed off real quick, and realized that the
entire world doesn't look at life and its value quite like I do.  We're
better off locking all our stuff up.  Think about the mentality of someone
who would come into a group such as ours and just load up a set of wheels.
Is this someone you want to confront?

CHD