Re: Digest or unsubscribe??!?!

To: "Josh Sirota" <josh@sirota.org>, "Bryan Medway"
From: "Stacey" <swilbur@sprynet.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 23:51:34 -0800
Josh,

See, I told you I was confused!!

That perfectly explains it.
I had subscribed to the wrong digest!
Boy I am surprised that the national list is so small the volume
on it is nothing like on the ba-autox list.

I guess the confusion came from the fact that in
both cases you use  majordomo@autox.team.net to subscribe to
any of the lists. I guess I pressed the wrong link from
http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/autox-links.html or scraped the
wrong command or something.

Thanks again for straightening me out on this.

-Stacey