Re: The waiver line getting in - and other stuff

To: "Lolita and Mike" <lomike@earthlink.net>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The waiver line getting in - and other stuff
From: "Stacey" <swilbur@sprynet.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 00:02:53 -0800
MJ,

I guess I still don't get it.
I signed the waiver so what is the concern?
In fact I was one of the first 20 people to sign it on Sunday.

If there was a lawsuit placed several days later by someone, no one would know
if I had
a paper wrist band on that day but SFR would have a waiver that I signed
and anyone else involved would have signed.  Isn't that what matters?

I thought the purpose of the paper wrist band was so that event
officials could verify that you had signed it.  If that is the case
I ran around for 6 hours with out one because I was not aware
that I should have received one when I signed the waiver in line at the
tent.  And during that time no one questioned me about it.  Including
several long time members of SFR.

-Stacey