Re: Digest or unsubscribe??!?!

To: "Bryan Medway" <creative@razorlab.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
From: "Stacey" <swilbur@sprynet.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 20:02:34 -0800
Bryan,

The problem with digest mode is that for some reason,
I guess because it is a digest, you miss a lot of the
correspondence.

For instance:

 Digest mode:    from  Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 15:27:08 -0600
                         to:     Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 14:39:05 -0600
                         39 messages

Regular mode:  Between the same times 70 messages

I tried it for a while and went back to the regular mode.
I found a way in my email program to have it automatically
move the autox stuff to its own folder so that I could still
see my other email without wading through 70 to 120 autox
messages. Not that I do not like reading from the list but
sometimes I need to look for other email and it is hard to
find when it is mingled.

Another thing I think I noticed...  Being subscribed to one instead of
both seems to generate some message loss, as some people post only to
ax-digest@autox.team.net  which does not seem to always get
copied to ba-autox@autox.team.net

-Stacey