Re: inelegible novice

To: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>
Subject: Re: inelegible novice
From: Giles Douglas <giles@vy.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 11:49:48 -0800 (PST)
Just asking for a clarification...

Surely this wording also makes it that if you aren't a eligible to be a
novice in ANY prior year, then you can no longer be a novice.  (it says
any prior year's events). Prior doesn't just include the previous year, it
includes all previous years. Ie if I became inelligible to be a novice in
'99 because I ran x events in 98, then I can't be a novice in 2002 either.

Otherwise it would be pretty easy to win the novice trophy every other
year!

        Giles