Re: So how do you do it?

To: "'Kevin_Stevens@pursued-with.net'" <Kevin_Stevens@pursued-with.net>,
Subject: Re: So how do you do it?
From: Barry Chafin <bchafin@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 06:01:06 -0800
We started the driver's meeting about forty minutes after it was scheduled,
9:10 vs. 8:30 and didn't begin running until around 9:30.  So, theoretically,
we could of run 32 more cars assuming a 25 second overlap including no red
flags and/or "hold the start"s.  The delayed drivers meeting was the result of
a detailed course designed on paper which was difficult to execute in reality
and changes in the course in the interest of safety (avoiding light poles,
bleachers and such).  So, while I wouldn't want to have to attempt 371, it's
theoretically possible in the SFR on a bright sunny March 3 date assuming the
support the Chairs enjoyed and a bit of luck.  The question I have is, do they
really give a hoot about safety in Brazil???

--Barry -- http://www.4d-sport.com