Local tire shops (was: Looking for Kumho Tires)

To: "'Bay_Area_Autocross_List'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Local tire shops (was: Looking for Kumho Tires)
From: "Boris ELpiner" <boris@elpiner.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 17:43:12 -0800
It parallels my experience with the America's Tire in MV's store. I've
since moved my business to Wheel Works in Santa Clara. Service there
also depends on who's at the counter, but they always did a good job for
me and honored a low price I've negotiated some time ago. BTW I do not
balance my autocross tires, but on couple of occasions when I needed to
do just balance, guys at Sunnyvale Costco did an excellent job for $6
per wheel.

Boris.