Re: Read ONLY if you have a "True Street" autocross car!

To: Navid Kahangi <navid@interwoven.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Read ONLY if you have a "True Street" autocross car!
From: james creasy <Black94PGT@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 11:52:47 -0500
i dont think it will be as much of a problem as you think.  cars are pretty
much one or the other- there arent very many 'gray area' cars.  the few that
are i will keep an eye on.

there are plenty of ways to cheat or gain an advantage in regular Solo II
that people dont bother to use, so i cant see why anyone would cheat here.
you can try to cheat, and see if i can catch you!  :)

-james