RE: Read ONLY if you have a "True Street" autocross car!

To: james creasy <Black94PGT@pacbell.net>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Read ONLY if you have a "True Street" autocross car!
From: iagreen@ucdavis.edu
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 11:11:13 -0800 (PST)
> Winners declared in "Raw Time" and "Pax Time" divisions. The series is
> dedicated to the idea that there is a fundamental difference between
street
> cars and race cars, and cars that are "True Street" should be recognized
> separately.

How 'bout PAX based on MPG!! Is there a penalty if you switch from one set
of "True Street" tires (i.e. 140 or higher) to another at the event??
Hmm... Run my regular class and a fun class at the same time and get extra
bragging rights (if)... doesn't sound too bad.

Ian Green
Team Leader
Formula SAE
University of California, Davis