RE: Spring Compressor?

To: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>,
Subject: RE: Spring Compressor?
From: craig boyle <craig_autox@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 10:15:23 -0800 (PST)
This is  "Zen and the art of autoxing"  spending
quality time with your car changing shocks or whatever
helps you become "at one" with the car.

It also seems to be part of the autox credo that you
know how to do this stuff.

Miata front shocks?  - any two year old with a BFH and
a big airgun can do them!

:-)

Craig

http://personals.yahoo.com